The Boneyard is a dinosaur playground for preschoolers and grade school-age kids in the DinoLand U.S.A. area in Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park.
At The Boneyard would-be paleontologists can play amid a world of dinosaur discoveries. Kids can wander through a maze, slide down covered slides, climb among the rocks and explore to their heart's content. The soft cushiony floor makes for a safe area where kids can have fun and run free.
Features of The Boneyard Playground
- Giant, multi-level maze with covered slides
- Shaded archeological dig site with a special soft, no-stick sand where kids can excavate fossils from Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus Rex and the Woolly Mammoth
- Shaded seating area at the dig site with large fans and music so adults can relax while the kids play
- Set of musical fossilized bones set into the side of a hill: knock on the bones of the "xylobone" to play a tune
- Lots of tunnels to explore
- Jeep to climb and play on
- Interesting archaeological dig site notes and facts
- Many hidden secrets to discover: open doors, step on dinosaur footprints, open lids to crates and just plain explore!