Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is a royal salon where young Guests are magically transformed into little princesses and knights, located at: World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney Marketplace and Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom theme park.
It's hard not to feel perfectly pampered in this charming little boutique that's owned by Cinderella's Fairy Godmother and operated by Fairy Godmothers-in-training. Please note, all Guests must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or older.
Guests ages 3 to 12 can choose from 3 hair styles—Fairytale Princess, Disney Diva and Pop Princess—as well as nail color, make-up and a total package including Disney Princess costume, accessories and photographs. The boutique offers 4 unique packages:
- Coach Package includes choice of hairstyling, shimmering makeup, princess sash, face gem and princess cinch bag—$54.95 plus tax.
- Crown Package includes choice of hairstyling, shimmering makeup, nail polish, princess sash, face gem and princess cinch bag—$59.95 plus tax
- Courtyard Package includes exclusive Courtyard hairstyling, shimmering makeup, nail polish, face gem, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique t-shirt, trendy tutu, princess sash and princess cinch bag—$89.95 plus tax.
- Castle Package includes the Crown Package components plus Imaging Package (one 6" x 8" and four 4" x 6" photos in a princess-themed photo holder) and complete Disney Princess costume with coordinating wand and tiara accessories—starting at $189.95 plus tax.
You can enhance any Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Package with the following optional extras, available at an additional cost:
- The Imaging Package, which includes one 6" x 8" and four 4" x 6" photos in a princess-themed photo holder
- A sparkling Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique t-shirt
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique parasol
The Knight Package
Guests ages 3 to 12 can also select The Knight Package, which includes hair styling as well as a mighty sword and shield for $15.95 plus tax.
Make Your Reservations
To make reservations for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, call (407) WDW-STYLE or (407) 939-7895.
Please note the following important information:
- Theme park admission required for the Magic Kingdom theme park Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique location.
- Open 7 days a week.
- Costume selection and sizing may vary.
- No discounts apply unless otherwise noted.
- Guests must be between the ages of 3 and 12.
- Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made up to 180 days prior to arrival.
- A valid accepted credit card number is required at time of booking.
- There is a one-day cancellation policy and a $10 per-person fee will be charged if you cancel within one day of the reservation or are a "no show" for the reservation.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age or older during the entire experience.
- Subject to restrictions.
- All prices, package components and information are subject to change without notice.