Kidcot Fun Stops are colourful craft stations for preschoolers located in World Showcase at Epcot theme park. Delight in your children's broad smiles and wide eyes as they "travel the world" discovering these activity-filled craft areas at which to draw, write, stamp and create.
At many pavilions, your little ones can meet Cast Members from around the world and learn about their native countries as well as create a souvenir craft. Kidcot Fun Stops mirror the pavilion hours of each Kidcot location.
Kidcot Fun Stops in Epcot World Showcase:
- Mexico Pavilion (near Animales Fantasticos)
- Norway Pavilion (The Puffin's Roost)
- China Pavilion (inside House of Good Fortune)
- Germany Pavilion (Volkunst)
- Italy Pavilion (outside near La Bottega Italiana)
- American Adventure Pavilion (outside near Heritage Manor Gifts)
- Japan Pavilion (in Bijutsu-kan Gallery)
- Morocco Pavilion (Marketplace in the Medina)
- France Pavilion (Souvenirs de France)
- United Kingdom Pavilion (The Toy Soldier)
- Canada Pavilion (exit from O Canada! attraction)